East Kilbride, South Lanarkshire
£450 - £480 per day
6 months ago
A Cyber Security Analyst is urgently required for a leading government programme in Scotland.
- Experienced Cyber Security Analyst / SOC Analyst.
- Cyber incident management.
- Create and follow Playbooks
- CVomplete post incident reporting
- Provide log analysis
- Maintain currency in security concepts, tools and best practices
- Vulnerabilty/trending analysis
- Complete tooling configuration changes
- Audit/accreditation support activity
- Strong stakeholder management, communication, influencing, and relationship building skills.
- Some travel across the UK will be needed.
- Must hold a current SC clearance.
- This role is outside of IR35.
Cyber Security / SOC / Government / Security clearance