£400 - £500 per day
3 months ago
CRM Project Manager
I have a fantastic opportunity for a CRM Project Manager to join a global business services company in Central London for a six month contract. They are looking for someone who has worked on CRM and Marketing automation projects before and can deliver key change management. This individual needs experience with marketing automation; CRM and ERP system implementation experience and strong project management skills.
- Own and control the whole project working on all parts of the project including budget, timeline, scope, stakeholders, quality, risk issues and management.
- CRM/ERP work on the systems implementation.
- Working on the project management in detail.
- Deliver rediness change into the business.
- Reporting into the Senior Project Manager and lead projects within the CRM Programme.
- Deliver initiatives successfully with a high standard for customer satisfaction.
- Accurate planning, tracking and reporting required of initiatives.
- Develop strong relationships with customers in the business as well as senior stakeholders.
- Support other programme workstreams and Product Owners when required.
- Manage CRM and Marketing Automation project to a high and efficient standard including ERP systems.
- Project Planning experience and use of tools such as MS Project
- Must have a strong background with Project Management experience.
- Must have Change Project Management expereince.
- Must have experience of delivering CRM and Marketing Automation projects and ERP systems.
- Experience with complex digital transformation programmes in multi division/business environments.
- Data migration experience.
- Must have done a systems implementation before.
- Managing stakeholders and confidence to do so.
- Salesforce experience (desirable)
- Ideally worked in agile/scrum enviroments