South West London, London
£44000 - £50000 per annum
9 months ago
Cedar is currently recruiting a Credit Manager for a renowned, growing property based in South West.
The company brand is well-known, enjoys a fantastic reputation, and offers a fantastic working environment along with some great benefits.
The ideal candidate will be from a property background and have previous credit manager experience.
Some of the responsibilities and duties for the role are:
- Ensuring that targets are met, and debts are minimised.
- Development of the team and current processes.
- Ensuring all payments and invoices are processed correctly
- Ensuring all variances in energy charges are investigated and resolved
- Production of reports, including KPI's.
- Monthly meetings with Asset Managers to discuss arrears.
- Instruct solicitors and manage progress on debt recovery.
- Commence legal action using Money Claim website and representing Workspace at court hearings.
- Production of credit agency reports.
- Develop relationships with external parties, including enforcement agents, and solicitors.
- Excellent communication skills - able to deal firmly but tactfully with customers and the team.
- Excellent team building and management skills
- Advanced Excel skills
- Excellent time management / organisational skills
- Good process/analytical skills
- Knowledge of Landlord and Tenant laws regarding to credit control activity
This is a great opportunity for somebody who is looking to join a fantastic and exciting company, and enhance, as well as utilise, their existing skills.