Credit Manager - Healthcare Business
Rate: £250 - £270 per day.
Location: London - 2/3 days in the office
Length: Initially 6 months with a view to extend
We are partnering with a large healthcare business based in the centre of London who are looking for a Credit Control Manager to join them on an interim basis. Reporting directly to the Head of Finance, you will be managing a team of nine Credit Controllers and responsible for all aspects of collections and cash allocations. An excellent opportunity to gain exposure to senior management of the group.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Managing a large team in a high pressured, fast paced environment.
- Take responsibility for collections across the healthcare profession including Doctors, NHS and key accounts.
- Ensuring debt exposure for the group is minimised
- Establishing working relationships and increasing the profile of the team across the finance and sales team.
- Allocating work efficiently across the team to ensure continued customer service.
- Understanding complex billing procedures and working closely with the billing and sales teams to minimise billing queries
- Managing and motivating a relatively new team and managing from the front
- Regular reporting to the Head of Finance, CFO, CEO and board.
The successful candidate must have previous recent experience managing large credit control teams and will have helped streamline and improve current processes. You will be a hands on manager who is able to motivate their team, while streamlining and improving processes.
If this sounds like it could be a good fit for you and would like to discuss in more detail, please apply online ASAP.