Credit Manager 13m FTC - Tech & Services Industry
Salary: £40,000 - £43,000
Location: City, London - 2 days in the office
Length: 13 months
We are partnering with a growing, fast paced technology and services business based in the City of London who are looking for a Credit Control Manager to join them on a fixed term basis. Reporting directly to the Finance Controller, you will be managing a small team and responsible for all aspects of collections, cash allocations and query resolutions.
Main responsibilities and experience required:
- Recruitment industry background or self-billing environment experience
- Previous team management experience.
- Take responsibility for collections across the ledger and personally look after the key accounts
- Ensuring debt exposure for the group is minimised
- Establishing working relationships and increasing the profile of the team across the finance and sales team.
- Allocating work efficiently across the team to ensure continued customer service.
- Understanding complex billing procedures and working closely with the billing and sales teams to minimise billing queries
- Regular reporting to the senior finance team.
The successful candidate must have previous recent experience managing a credit control team of 1+ within the recruitment sector and have self-billing experience. You will have helped streamline and improve current processes, as well as be a hands-on manager who is able to motivate their team, while streamlining and improving processes.
If this sounds like it could be a good fit for you and would like to discuss in more detail, please apply online ASAP.