Temporary Credit Controller - FMCG Business
Salary: £35,000 equivalent PAYE
Location: Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
Hybrid: 3 days in the office per week
An exclusive and rare opportunity to join the largest provider of its kind within its industry across Europe. Operating in a number of countries across Europe, they service millions of people every day across thousands of businesses. This position of size and continual growth has led to the requirement of an additional Credit Controller on a long term temporary contract.
Main responsibilities and requirements:
- Maintain the allocated AR ledger
- Collection of overdue debt
- Log all disputes and queries accurately
- Meetings with management to discuss status of debt
- Negotiate balances and settlements in accordance with the company policy
- Processing credit card payments
- Previous experience working in a dedicated credit control position (reducing aged debt)
- Previous experience of call handling to a high standard, in a high volume environment
- The ability to remain calm in a high-pressure environment
The successful candidate must have a minimum of 3 years previous recent experience working as a Credit Controller within a business to business environment.
You will be well organised with an analytical mind and be competent using Excel up to V Look Ups and pivot tables. This leading UK firm look for people who are dynamic with strong interpersonal skills, able to take initiative and work as part of a team.
If this sounds like it could be a good fit for you and would like to discuss in more detail, please apply online ASAP.