Credit Controller (German Speaking) - Global Retail Business
We are partnering with a leading Retail business based in Central London who are looking for a German speaking Credit Controller to join them on a permanent basis.
As Credit Controller your responsibilities will include:
- Ensure that customers pay amounts owed on the due date, including the speedy resolutions of any queries
- Review financial information, credit reports, customer history, etc. to recommend appropriate credit limits for assigned accounts
- Allocate all cash received into the business on a regular basis
- Gather data and generate reports to assist in collections and identifying problem areas
- Prepare periodic and ad-hoc reports for management
- Identify and recommend opportunities for improvement in existing procedures and processes
The successful candidate must be fluent in German and English and have experience of working in a busy credit control team. You will be well organised with an analytical mind and be competent using accounting systems such as SAP and Excel.
This leading retail business look for people who are dynamic with strong interpersonal skills, able to take initiative and work as part of a team.