City of London, London
£25000 - £29000 per annum
5 months ago
Cedar is currently recruiting a Credit Controller on behalf of a Top 20 Chartered Accountancy based in the City of London.
This role sits within the internal finance team of this established, reputable firm, and requires someone with a proven successful track record in Credit Control, ideally from within the Professional Services industry, though this is desirable and not essential.
Some of the duties for the role are:
- Reduce 90+ days debt and manage risk to minimise exposure to the firm
- Keep unallocated cash to a minimum, ensuring that all receipts are posted promptly
- Keep detailed notes on the system of actions taken and responses from clients or partners
- Deal with customer queries in a timely manner and escalate to relevant partner where appropriate; following up with the relevant partner to ensure that queries have been dealt with, when necessary
- Have regular meetings with partners as requested
- Assist in the implementation of a new improved credit control module and related new procedures
- Proven successful track record in credit control.
- Experience of working within a professional services environment would be advantageous.
- Prioritisation and organisational skills are essential to ensure all deadlines are met
- Must be able to work on their own initiative in this respect.
- Must have an excellent telephone manner, be well spoken and articulate to converse with clients and partners.
- Intermediate Excel skills
This is a great opportunity for somebody who is looking to join a fantastic and exciting company, and enhance, as well as utilise, their existing skills.