Credit Controller - Retail/FMCG business
Salary: £34,000 - £35,000.
Location: City, London
Hybrid: 3/4 days in the office per week
We are partnering with a leading high-end fashion business based in London who are looking for a Credit Controller to join them on a permanent basis.
Main responsibilities and requirements:
- Responsible for maintaining the ledger consisting of large key accounts and smaller customers
- Experience in a sole role looking after the full cycle of the credit control function
- Posting payments and client reconciliations
- Experience in dealing with complex queries and debit notes
- Ownership of the billing process
- Look after the AR month end closing and reporting to the Financial Controller
- Strong Internal and external stakeholder management
- Excel up to V look ups and pivot tables are essential
- Experience in retail, FMCG or a manufacturing business highly desirable.
The successful candidate must have a minimum of 2-3 years recent experience working as a Credit Controller in a sole role looking after the whole credit function. You will be well organised with an analytical mind and must be competent using finance systems and Excel up to V Look Ups and pivot tables.
Only candidates who are immediately available or on 1 weeks notice will be considered.
If this sounds like it could be a good fit for you and would like to discuss in more detail, please apply online ASAP.