Credit Controller - Financial Services Industry
Location: Covent Garden, London
Hybrid: 2-3 days in the office
Hours: 9am - 5pm
We are partnering with an ever-evolving financial services business in Central London who are looking for a Credit Controller to join their team on a permanent basis.
A leading tax, accounting, and advisory firm, they pride themselves on building long lasting relationships. Reporting into the Credit Manager, you will join a growing finance team in a highly sought after industry. A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Credit Controller to join the FS world.
Main responsibilities and requirements:
- Responsible for managing a ledger of 600 live accounts
- Minimum of 2-3 years of Credit Control experience
- Reconciliations and management of the credit process up to legal
- Investigative in approach
- Experience in dealing with complex queries
- Posting payments and client reconciliations
- Reporting to the Credit Manager
- Internal and external stakeholder management
- Intermediate Excel - VLU's and pivots
The successful candidate must have a minimum of 2 years previous recent experience working as a Credit Controller, looking after a high number of live accounts and exhibit good customer empathy taking a customer centric stance when dealing with stakeholders. You will be well organised with an analytical mind and be competent using Excel.
If you match the criteria above and would like to discuss in more detail, please apply online ASAP. People without the necessary experience will not be shortlisted.