Salary: £28,000 - £30,000.
A fantastic opportunity to join a UK leading property management business. The growth of the business has lead to a fantastic opening for a client facing focused Credit Controller.
Main responsibilities and requirements:
- Experience in collection, arrears and aged debt chasing
- Liaise with property management team to ensure all queries are dealt with and solved promptly
- Ensure all records are up to date accordingly
- Liaise with debt recovery teams and legal when necessary
- Manage debtor reports and update line managers
- Experienced in high volumes of calls and emails
- Experience in dealing with complex queries
- Assisting the team where required completing adhoc tasks
The successful candidate must have a minimum of 6 months previous recent experience working as a Credit Controller.
You will be well organised with an analytical mind and be competent using Excel. This leading UK firm look for people who are dynamic with strong interpersonal skills, able to take initiative and work as part of a team.
If this sounds like it could be a good fit for you and would like to discuss in more detail, please apply online ASAP.