Role: Credit Controller
Salary: Up to £28,500
We are partnering with a leading events company based in Central London who are looking for a Credit Controller to join them on a permanent basis.
- Sole responsibility for the collection of portfolio of approximately 500 live accounts determined by an alpha split
- Collecting outstanding invoices by telephone and email in various countries
- Maximising collections by achieving cash target, Minimising aged debt, bad debt and DSO
- Ensuring the timely receipt of invoices by the customers and or uploading customer's invoices on various procurement portals
- Taking credit card payments via online portal and Setting up Direct Debits and Negotiating Payment Plans
- Running the cancellation invoice report and escalating outstanding invoices to third party for collections
- Ensuring risk accounts are placed 'on stop' on database
- Creating invoice disputes on database and assigning to appropriate staff member in sales support, removing from dispute once resolved - Credit note matching
- Assisting Cash allocator to ensure receipts are applied correctly
- Attending events to perform collections duties as required
- Minimum of 2 years credit control experience essential.
- Excellent telephone manner and communications skills
- Have strong attention to detail, high accuracy and ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Have the ability to reconcile accounts and be able to work within a fast paced, high volume environment.
- Microsoft Dynamics and AX is preferred
The successful candidate will be able to work under pressure towards monthly targets and strict deadlines. You will be able to communicate with customers in writing, by telephone and sometimes face to face. You MUST be computer literate and able to deal with allocated ledgers but also work as part of a team
If this role is of interest, please apply online ASAP - only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.