Credit Controller - FMCG Business
Salary: £30,000 - £34,000
Location: West End, London
Hybrid: Yes - 4 days in the office/ 1 day working from home
An exclusive and rare opportunity to join a leading FMCG business. One of the largest providers of its kind within its industry, they operate in a number of countries across Europe. This position of size and continual growth has led to the requirement of an additional Credit Controller on a permanent business.
Main responsibilities and requirements:
- FMCG/Retail background
- SAP experience - essential
- Reducing debtors' 'Days Sales Outstanding'
- Responding to client queries and keeping customer retention levels high
- Reconciling accounts
- Providing administrative support to the finance team and create/maintain a good communication within all departments i.e. Account Managers, Accounts Payable, Pricing, Warehouse, Transport.
- Keeping close watch on debtor account balances - weekly review of all Aged Debt per buckets
- Ensuring the team adhere to credit and collection procedures.
- Release Held Order screen.
- Cash Receipt posting.
- Blocked Billing release for invoicing.
- Direct Debit processing.
- Claims processing i.e shortage claims/price claims/damage claims etc
- Due Diligence check for new credit application forms
The successful candidate must have a minimum of 3 years recent experience working as a Credit Controller, SAP experience and be from a FMCG/retail background.
You will be well organised with an analytical mind and be competent using Excel up to V Look Ups and pivot tables. This leading firm look for people who are dynamic with strong interpersonal skills, able to take initiative and work as part of a team.
If this sounds like it could be a good fit for you and would like to discuss in more detail, please apply online ASAP.