Credit Controller - Healthcare Business
Salary: £33,000 - £35,000
Location: West End, London
Hybrid: Yes - 3 days a week in the office
Cedar are excited to present an exclusive opportunity to join a leading private healthcare business that has experienced exponential growth over the last 4 years and 66% growth in revenue over the last 12 months.
Due to this growth, the finance team are now looking to expand their team and are looking to recruit an experienced Credit Controller on a permanent basis.
Main responsibilities and requirements:
- Investigate and resolve aged debt issues
- Maintaining large insurer accounts - ledger circa 6m
- Reconciling accounts where necessary
- Implementation of best practice and processes
- Working with multiple teams to ensure resolution of queries
- Weekly/Monthly reporting for management
- Reviewing tariffs to ensure correct billing
- Query resolution
- Investigative approach with good problem solving skills
- Excellent ability to build and maintain relationships with our centres and insurers
The successful candidate must have a minimum of 3 years recent experience working as a Credit Controller within a business to business environment.
You will be well organised with an analytical mind and be competent using Excel up to V Look Ups and pivot tables. This leading firm look for people who are dynamic with strong interpersonal skills, able to take initiative and work as part of a team.
If this sounds like it could be a good fit for you and would like to discuss in more detail, please apply online ASAP.