Salary: £151 per day
Location: City, London
Hybrid: Flex but minimum 3 days in the office per week
We are partnering with a UK leading property business based in London who are looking for a Credit Controller to join their team.
Main responsibilities and requirements:
- Project role responsible for focusing on historical aged debt
- Experience in managing large volume of live accounts
- Experience in making high volume of calls to help reduce debts across terminated accounts
- Investigative in approach
- Experience in dealing with complex queries
- Posting payments and client reconciliations
- Reporting to the Credit Manager
- Internal and external stakeholder management
- Intermediate Excel
The successful candidate must have a minimum of 3 years previous recent experience working as a Credit Controller looking after a high number of live accounts and making a high volume of calls. You will be well organised with an analytical mind and be competent using Excel up to V Look Ups and pivot tables.
This leading UK firm look for people who are dynamic with strong interpersonal skills, able to take initiative and work as part of a team.
If this sounds like it could be a good fit for you and would like to discuss in more detail, please apply online ASAP.