Credit Controller - Perm - Healthcare business
Hybrid: Initially working from home and then 3-5 days in the office
We are partnering with a leading healthcare business based in Central London who are looking for a Credit Controller to join them on a temporary basis.
As a Credit Controller your responsibilities will include:
- Looking after a ledger of 400+ live accounts
- Must have experience in chasing the NHS, as well as commercial clients
- Handling credit applications and applying receipts
- Generating and reviewing customer statements
- Management of disputes and liaising with internal stakeholders regarding customer account issues
- Flagging or placing stop requests on accounts via management etc.
- Reviewing weekly AR
- Ongoing review and maintenance of the customer account set-up
- Updating the finance system with receipts
- Analysis of unapplied receipts
- Accept or rejecting credit applications
- Processing, recording transactions as needed
The successful candidate must be immediately available, have previous recent credit control experience ideally working within the healthcare industry and experience working in a busy credit control team. You will be well organised with an analytical mind and be competent using accounting systems such as Excel.
If this role is of interest, please apply online ASAP- only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.