Temp Credit Controller - Property business
Rate: £120 - £130 per day PAYE
Location: SW London
Hybrid: Approx. 4 days in the office.
We are partnering with an exciting FTSE listed property management business based in London who are looking for a Credit Controller to join them on a temporary basis for a minimum of 3 months. They are home to thousands of household and established brands as well as upcoming, rapidly growing businesses.
Main responsibilities and requirements:
- Collection of monthly and quarterly commercial rents, service charges and other adhoc items from tenants in the specified portfolio
- Full range of debt collection activities, pursuing debts up to and including instructing Bailiffs or preparing files for Solicitors
- Dealing with tenant queries, taking ownership to ensure it is resolved within the business
- Maintaining and updating the tenant ledger database
- Analysing tenant's accounts and external financial information
- Tenant account reconciliations and refunding credit balances where appropriate
- Excel up to V look ups and pivot tables are essential
- Previous experience in a property business highly desirable.
The successful candidate must have a minimum of 3-5 years previous recent experience working as a Credit Controller looking after a high number of live accounts. You will be empathetic and well organised with experience in working to challenging collection targets, as well as be competent using Excel up to V Look Ups and pivot tables.
This leading UK firm look for people who are dynamic with strong interpersonal skills, able to take initiative and work as part of a team.
If this sounds like it could be a good fit for you and would like to discuss in more detail, please apply online ASAP.