Credit Controller - Financial Services Business
Rate: £180 - £210 per day PAYE
Location: City, London - Hybrid: 1 day a month in the office
Length: Initially 4 months with a view to extend
We are partnering with a large US based financial services business based in the City of London who are looking for a Senior Credit Controller to join their international team on an interim basis. Reporting directly to the Global AR Manager you will be managing a large international ledger with exposure to the billings and cash allocations teams.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Managing a large multimillion pound ledger of live accounts in a highly pressurised and fast paced environment.
- Take responsibility for collections across the ledger while working closely with the cash application and billings team
- Experienced in dealing with complex queries, while maintaining exceptional relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ensuring debt exposure for the group is minimised
- Understanding complex billing procedures and working closely with the billing and sales teams to minimise billing queries
- Monthly AR reporting to the Global AR Manager.
The successful candidate will have previous recent experience working in a team within an FS business and have exposure to international ledgers. You will have recently worked in fast paced, highly pressurised environments and have the ability to resolve complex queries with internal and external stakeholders.
If this role is of interest, please apply online ASAP - only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.