Credit Controller - Global Logistics Business
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000.
We are partnering with a leading global logistics business based in the City of London who are looking for a Credit Controller to join them on a permanent basis. The role is a newly created role where you will be looking after the whole accounts receivable process and gain exposure to a global company working with some of the largest companies in the world.
As a Credit Controller your responsibilities will include:
- Handling credit applications;
- Query and dispute resolution;
- Liaising with internal stakeholders regarding customer account issues;
- Flagging or placing stop requests on accounts via management etc.
- Managing the accounts receivable function and reviewing weekly AR
- Ongoing review and maintenance of the customer account set-up
- Preparing statements and statement reconciliations with third parties
- Analysis of unapplied receipts
- Accept or rejecting credit applications
- Processing, recording transactions as needed
The successful candidate must have previous recent experience working as a Credit Controller and have experience working in a busy credit control team. You will be well organised with an analytical mind and be competent using accounting systems such as Excel.
If this role is of interest, please apply online ASAP - only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.