Credit Controller - Construction business
Salary: £24,000 - £26,000 - OTE £36,000.
We are partnering with a leading construction business based in East London who are looking for a Credit Controller to join them on a permanent basis.
As Credit Controller your responsibilities will include:
- Monitor the sales ledger and supervise the sales ledger staff
- Review and open new customer credit accounts
- Setting credit limits
- Monthly debtor reports
- Ensure that customers pay amounts owed on the due date, including the speedy resolutions of any queries
- Reconcile the monthly cash book receipts
- Monitor credit accounts of concern
The successful candidate must have previous experience working within the construction industry and working in a busy credit control team. You will be well organised with an analytical mind and be competent using accounting systems such as Excel.
If this role is of interest, please apply online ASAP- only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.