Cedar are currently assisting a dynamic digital media company with the recruitment of a Credit Controller for a 3-6 month temporary to permanent role. When the role is made permanent the salary on offer is between 26-30k + benefits.
The role has become available due to an internal move and sustained growth that the company has experienced over the past 12 months.
- Liaise with customers to ensure collections are performed
- Raise sales invoices
- Ensure forecast cash flow is maintained for remittances
- Liaise with wider business to resolve queries and disputes
- Provide AR reporting
- Credit control/AR experience
- Intermediate experience of Excel
- Can do attitude!
- Excellent attention to detail
Our client will interview this week and ideally wants someone to start on Monday 13th September. This role is also fully remote working until next year.