City of London, London
£15 - £18 per hour
6 months ago
Liquid error: internal
My client is technology company based in the City of London is looking for a Credit Controller to work in their fast paced and professional environment on a 3 month temporary basis.
The ideal candidate would be from a financial services background who is used to working in fast paced environment.
- Competitive salary
- Modern office with walking distance from the station
- Company social events and other perm benefits
Must be immediately available.
Reporting to the Finance Manager and responsibilities include:
- Successively managing large number of accounts
- Successfully maintaining a ledger value of £22 million average monthly
- Handling statement requests and performing reconciliations
- Manage daily cash collections and allocations
- Deal with escalated customer queries
- Good knowledge and experience in Credit Control / collections
- Must be hard-working, very organized and focused on completing tasks within a tight deadlines
- Demonstrates initiative and takes responsibility for key deliverables, seeing them through to completion
- Must be articulate, good communication skills for communicating with dealers & sales team
- Oracle system experience (desirable)