City of Westminster, London
Up to £30000 per annum + £6000 performance related bonus
6 months ago
22 Jan 00:00
My Client is an international recruitment firm who have grown rapidly over the last few years, they are now looking to add a experienced Credit Controller to their Credit team who will report directly to the Credit Manager. This role will be great for someone with 2-3 years experience within Credit Control who is used to working in a challenging but rewarding environment!
- Working with the credit control team of three people to effectively maximise cash collections from clients via telephone, email and internal /external meetings where needed.
- Minimise over 60 days debt by effectively managing collection activity and account issues in a targeted and methodical manner.
- Maintain an up to date AR ledger by ensuring unallocated cash, refunds, write off's and general housekeeping activities are completed.
- Ensure company systems are kept up to date.
- Perform Credit Checks on all potential new clients referring any queries to the relevant party.
- Deal with customer enquiries and liaise with staff to resolve issues in a timely manner.
- Processing all payment received from customers.
- Dealing with all Insolvency, Administration and Receivership cases.
- Weekly report on cash collections.
This is an excellent opportunity for a target driven Credit Controller and in order to do so you need to have the following skills:
- Must always be able to maintain good customer relations
- Be a team player
- Sociable personality
- Look outside the box - Innovative
- Great Collaboration skills
- Proven Credit control experience within a sales / recruitment environment
- Experience of dealing with Litigation of accounts
- Strong Excel ability with the ability to manipulate data