£28000 - £30000 per annum
6 months ago
Credit Controller - - Property Company - - Central London - - £28k - £30k
Cedar is currently working closely with a large and fast-growing property company in Central London that is recruiting a Credit Controller.
The Credit Controller will be responsible for supporting the Group Credit Controller with the higher-volume, lower-value ledger, with a view to taking responsibility of some of the more senior clients as the role develops.
The company boasts a great staff retention rate, and really emphasises development for employees, so this role is a great opportunity for someone with previous Credit Control experience (ideally within property) to develop their skills.
- Credit Control of Sales Ledger including (but not limited to) dealing with all queries via email and over the phone and chasing overdue invoices and sending statements out on a monthly basis.
- Reconcile accounts on a regular basis.
- Prepare Banking Sheets and allocate the cheques and BACS payments to relevant accounts
- Load invoices and credit notes to relevant ledgers.
- Load Monthly timesheets (Journals)
- Proven experience within AR/Billing would be ideal, along with broader transactional exposure
- Excel - Intermediate (VLOOKUPS and Pivot Tables)
- Good analytical ability
- Excellent communication skills