East London, London
Up to £35000.00 per annum
2 months ago
Cedar are working on an exciting opportunity for a large property developer with an enormous presence within the UK. They are looking for a Credit Controller who is seeking a permanent role. Some of the key responsibilities are:
- Application of cash following receipt of the daily bank reconciliation during busy periods.
- Assist with the preparation of tenant completion statements for our Legal Team when required.
- Write off Bad Debts as and when required.
- Preparation of the quarterly debtor's report to the Financial Controller.
- Prepare and issue 5 Day Notices when required.
- Send monthly arrears statements to our tenants/customers.
This is an excellent opportunity to continue your career and to do so you need to have the following skills:
- Property experience is highly desired
- Strong Excel skills
- Strong communication skills
- The ability to work under pressure
If you are looking for a new challenge and are wanting to be part of a fun, fast paced environment then this could be the role for you. This is a fantastic company who will offer career progression in the foreseeable future. If this sounds like a role that matches your profile, please apply now.