Credit Controller - Property Management
Salary: £24000 - £26,000
Hybrid: 2-3 days in the office
Hours: 9am - 5.30pm
An exclusive and exciting opportunity to join a UK leading property management business based in Manchester. The growth of the business has led to a fantastic opening for a client focused Credit Controller on a permanent basis.
A leading property firm, they pride themselves on building long lasting relationships. You will join a growing finance team in a highly sought after industry. A fantastic opportunity for a Credit Controller to join the property world.
Main responsibilities and requirements:
- Minimum of 1+ years Credit Control experience
- Reducing client current outstanding debtors balance
- Issue copy invoices and tax receipts
- Posting payments and client reconciliations
- Dealing with and resolving Tenant and UAC queries
- Identify and allocate suspense items
- Issuing statements and reminder letters
- Account reconciliation
- Query resolution
- Monitor and report on aged debtors reports weekly or as required
- Dealing with day to day instructions.
The successful candidate must have a minimum of 1 year previous recent experience working as a Credit Controller, looking after a high number of live accounts and exhibit good customer empathy. You will be well organised with an analytical mind and be competent using Excel.
If you match the criteria above and would like to discuss in more detail, please apply online ASAP. People without the necessary experience will not be shortlisted.