City of London, London
£27000 - £30000 per annum
8 months ago
Cedar is currently recruiting a Credit Controller on behalf of an international technology company, based in Central London.
This role will work closely with the Senior Collections Manager in the UK and directly report to the US, though the UK FC will also be there to support.
Some of the duties for the role are:
- Ensure timely collections for two of the company's brands.
- Ensure accurate and timely cash allocation for all legal entities
- Manage high risk customers and take ownership of any issues, ensuring an effective resolution is reached.
- Contribute to an on-going review of all credit control procedures
- Previous experience with collections and cash allocation
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Commercial awareness with good influencing and negotiation skills, both with customers and within an organization (ability to work with remote team members)
- Team player with attention to detail and strong analytical skills.
This is a great opportunity for somebody who is looking to join a fantastic and exciting company, and enhance, as well as utilise, their existing skills.