Credit Controller - Property Consultancy
Salary: £38,000 - £40,000
Location: City, London
Hybrid: 3 days in the office
Hours: 9am - 5pm
We are partnering with an ever-evolving Property Consultancy firm in the City of London who are looking for a Credit Controller to join their team on a permanent basis.
A leader within their market, they pride themselves on building long lasting relationships. Reporting into the Head of Finance, you will join a small finance team in a highly sought after industry with the opportunity to have full autonomy of a credit control remit.
Main responsibilities and requirements:
- Sole responsibility for a high-volume ledger - 250+ live client accounts
- Experience in a sole role looking after the whole credit control cycle
- Minimum of 5 years+ credit Control experience
- Strong query management
- Internal and external stakeholder management
- Posting and cash allocations
- Experience in Sage Line 50 preferred but not necessary
- Intermediate Excel - VLU's and pivots
- Reporting to the Head of Finance
The successful candidate must have a minimum of 5 years previous recent experience working as a Credit Controller, looking after a high number of live accounts and exhibit good customer empathy taking a customer centric stance when dealing with stakeholders. You will be well organised with an analytical mind and be competent using Excel.
If you match the criteria above and would like to discuss in more detail, please apply online ASAP. People without the necessary experience will not be shortlisted.