City of London, London
£27000 - £28000 per annum
4 months ago
Cedar are currently assisting a well established Recruitment Agency based in the City with the recruitment of a Credit Controller. This role will be a 9 month fixed term contract primarily dealing with NHS clients.
The main duties of this role include:
- Effective collection of debt and customer payments
- Negotiating re-payment plans
- Posting and allocating daily receipts to accounting systems
- Meet debt and cash targets
- Handle disputed bills and negotiate to bring payment within the agreed terms
- Account reconciliation's
To be suitable for this role you must be able to establish good client relationships and ideally have experience working within a recruitment company dealing with NHS clients. You will also need to either be immediately available or on 1 weeks notice.