City of London, London
£27000 - £30000 per annum
4 months ago
Cedar is currently recruiting a Senior Credit Controller for a renowned property company based in the City of London.
The company has a fantastic history and continues to go from strength to strength, so this role will be idea for someone with previous supervisory experience with a small team who is used to working in a fast-paced environment.
The ideal candidate will be on up to 1-months' notice.
Some of the duties for the role are:
- Agreeing bad debt levels with operations and finance, and reducing debtors and bad debt
- Credit checking and setting up of new debtor accounts
- Raising credit notes
- Running and posting monthly statements for the two company entities
- Chasing payment for overdue invoices by phone and email.
- Resolving queries arising from debt chase enlisting operational and property teams' assistance where necessary.
- Preparing and sending out 1st, 2nd and legal letters and dealing with the customer responses.
- Banking cheques received into the correct bank account.
- Allocating cheque and BACS to debtor accounts on the sales ledger and matching to invoices
- Performing at month-end reconciliations to ensure that all invoices/credit notes are coded correctly
- Preparing the bad debt provision in accordance with company policy
- Preparing aged debt summary and ageing reports for month end reporting.
- Controls and process improvements to aid the business
- Attention to detail
- Intermediate Excel
- Team Player, willing to learn and drive initiatives forward
- Excellent communication skills
This is a great opportunity for somebody who is looking to join a fantastic and exciting company, and enhance, as well as utilise, their existing skills.