£30000 - £35000 per annum
4 months ago
Cedar is currently recruiting a Credit Control Team Leader for a renowned luxury retailer based in the heart of London.
The company brand is well-known, and enjoys a fantastic reputation, and offers a fantastic working environment along with some great benefits.
The ideal candidate will be someone who believes in the company, can demonstrate why they want to work there, and can adapt in a flexible working environment.
Some of the duties for the role are:
- Cash collections - ensure timely payments while maintaining a high level of customer service
- Reconcile complex accounts
- Resolve customer queries
- Take ownership of the accounts receivable ledger, posting cash & upholding customer accounts
- Minimising bad debts and write-offs
- Notify the Finance Manager promptly of accounts at risk
- Raise invoices and issue credit notes
- Providing monthly analysis and KPI's for senior management
- Collaborate with the corporate finance manager to forecast cash collections on a weekly/monthly basis
- Perform regular credit checks, ensuring credit policies & procedures are correctly followed.
- Work closely with the AP team to manage contras & assist team with collection of debit balances
- Strong problem solving and analysis skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Positive attitude and strong customer focus.
- Intermediate Excel skills required.
- +5 years of collections experience preferred
- Previous experience of supervising/managing a team
- Aged Debt Reporting & Analysis experience
This is a great opportunity for somebody who is looking to join a fantastic and exciting company, and enhance, as well as utilise, their existing skills.