Role: Credit Control Clerk
Temp to Perm
Salary: £25,000 - £28,000
Hybrid: 3 days in office
- Collecting and reporting "Credit Control" of sales ledger invoicing, and payments allocation from Direct Debit payments and other receipts
- Identifying areas for improvement in Credit Control procedures
- Ensuring all customer services transactions are carried out in compliance with legislation, industry defined consumer protection and company standards. This includes data handling and record keeping, credit control, responding to customer complaints and customer services.
- Maintaining and updating accurate customer records in compliance with data security standards
- Relevant previous work experience
- Understanding of Credit Control and Collection processes
- GCSE (or equivalent) Math's and English Grade C or above
- Ability to use Excel
- Good communication and inter-personal skills including the ability to clearly explain complex matters to customers.