Up to £15000 per annum + discretionary annual bonus
over 1 year ago
Cedar is currently recruiting for a Credit Control Assistant for a renowned media business based in the Essex.
Reporting into the Credit Manager, this role will be responsible for managing shared inboxes, handling queries, and ensuring that company policies are adhered to.
Some of the duties for the role are:
- Organise and manage the credit control shared email inboxes.
- Running bi-weekly debtor letter runs.
- Take card payments from customers.
- Keeping the credit control system up to date with clear notes.
- Handling customer queries regarding payments and invoices.
- Reconciling customer accounts including withholding tax and exchange rate differences.
- Working to challenging SLA's.
- Joining regular discussions about processes, strategy and improvements.
- Attending meetings within the group, occasional travel may be required.
- Other duties as required by Line Manager.
- Graduate looking for a career in Finance.
- Minimum GCSE English and Maths grade B.
- Intermediate Excel and Word including VLOOKUP's.
- Strong communication and organisation skills.
- Able to accept and encourage evolving processes; looking for better, more efficient ways to work
- Time management and organisational skills.
- Must enjoy working as part of a lively and hard-working team.
- Experience of using Sun and Salesforce would be an advantage but not essential.
This is a great opportunity for somebody who is looking to join a fantastic and exciting company with a stellar reputation, and enhance, as well as utilise, their existing skills.