Credit Control & Billing Manager | £50K | 12 month FTC | London
Cedar are supporting the UK's fastest growing data centre provider in the search for a high calibre Credit Control & Billing Manager (Transactional Finance / Credit Manager / Billing Manager).
Where do you fit in?
With an excellent handle on billing and credit control management, along with general accounting practices, you will play a pivotal part of a system project that will deliver immediate impact through automation and efficiencies across billing and cash collection.
What will you be accountable for?
- The ownership of the credit control process
- Maintaining controls over accuracy of billing to facilitate prompt collection of receivables
- The preparation of periodic (including weekly) reporting on credit control and cash collections
- Proposing and executing new approaches to improve effectiveness of collections from problematic accounts
- The ownership and delivery of invoicing cycle process
- Maintaining and monitoring charge rates
- Setting up new and maintaining existing clients and contracts in SAGE
What do you need to succeed?
- Previous management of credit control for a medium- or large-sized business
- Prior experience working with billing processes for a contract-focused business
- A familiarity with SAGE 200 accounting system - advantageous
- Previous experience working within the data centre sector or other technology/capital intensive businesses - advantageous
To be considered for this role you must be able to commit to the full contract duration due to the significance of this post. My client will be conducting first stage interviews early June, with a view to have the successful candidate in post by late July. Therefore, the maximum notice period considered will be 4 weeks.
PLEASE NOTE : The successful applicant must be willing to undergo a BS7858 background screening process.