Accounts Receivable/Credit Administrator - Property business
Location: City, London
Hybrid: Flex but minimum 2/3 days in the office per week
We are partnering with a UK leading property business based in London who are looking for a Credit Administrator to join their team on a permanent basis. You will become a member of a highly driven team, who ensure our tenants are looked after while rental arrears are still collected. The role will involve carrying out day to day Credit Control Administrator duties, working closely with the Credit Controllers and other departments within the business to support the overall functioning and success of the Credit Control department.
Main responsibilities and requirements:
- Posting cash daily, including credit card payments, BACS and cheques
- Receiving and preparing the cheques for submission to the bank
- Setting up new direct debits as per the mandate or reinstating the old ones if requested
- Preparation of requests for inter-account cash transfers
- Monitoring the remittance inbox and applying the cash received as per the tenants' instructions
- Responding to or assigning queries in the credit control inbox to the relevant credit controller
- Issuing of statements and copies of invoices to tenants upon request
- Investigating the unallocated and unidentified cash, ensuring there are no entries older than 3 months
- Transferring credits between leases or allocating them where appropriate
- Issue the generated VAT receipts to tenants via their preferred way of communication
- Assisting with month end bank reconciliations by investigating outstanding issues for month end reconciliation
- Liaising with other departments within the business where necessary to effectively perform duties
- Intermediate Excel - VLU's and pivot tables
The successful candidate must have a minimum of 2-3 years previous experience working as a Credit Administrator or an AR administrator working within a fast-paced environment. You will be well organised with an analytical mind and be competent using Excel.
If this sounds like it could be a good fit for you and would like to discuss in more detail, please apply online ASAP.