Credit Controller - Health care business - Must be available immediately with previous experience working in the healthcare sector.
Salary: £130 - £151 per day
We are partnering with a leading health care business based in Central London who are looking for a Credit Controller to join them on a Temporary basis between 3-6 months
As Credit Controller your responsibilities will include:
- Generating and reviewing customer statements
- Management of disputes and liaising with internal management team regarding customer account issues
- Flagging or placing stop requests on accounts via management etc.
- Ongoing review and maintenance of the customer account set-up
- Chasing Aged dept with clients
- Processing, recording transactions as needed
- Resolve discrepancies and issues with unpaid invoices
The successful candidate must have recent credit control experience working within the health care industry and working in a busy credit control team. You will be well organised with an analytical mind and be competent using accounting systems such as Excel.
If this role is of interest, please apply online ASAP- only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.