£13 - £15 per hour
3 months ago
A Fintech organisation in the heart of Central London are currently on the market for a Credit Controller on an ongoing temporary basis to join the Credit Control team an help reduce the current workload, this role will report directly to the Credit Control Manager, you will be responsible for chasing debt and maintaining the debtor's ledger through providing a first-class credit control function to the business.
The duties of this role will include:
- Managing overdue debt by issuing reminders and escalating Bad Debt accounts.
- Ensure all sales ledger accounting records, are kept current and up to date including daily postings of customer receipts, amendments to customer records, memos, etc.
- Contribute towards the running of the business by providing management with critical reports relating to potential bad debt.
- Proactively meet KPIs to assist AR team in reducing Daily Sales Outstanding (DSO) by monitoring 60+ days debtors.
- Provide first class customer service within the business by turning around queries and requests within 48 hours.
- Carry out administrative tasks such as filing in an organised manner.
- A-Level or equivalent
- 2-3 years + experience within Credit Control
- Exceptional telephone manner
- Capable of managing a high workload with ever-changing priorities
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate confidently at all levels with both internal and external customers.
- Flexible approach to work with a can-do attitude. Be prepared to ask your line manager if there is anything that you can help with.
- Be self-motivated and a team player
- Be results driven
- Great Attention to detail
What you'll get from this role
- A competitive rate of £13 - £15 per hour