Role: Credit Controller
Location: Central London
Hybrid Working: 3 days in the office, hours: 9am-6pm
- Chasing debt from clients daily - via email and phone, ensuring the database is updated for all contact to provide a detailed audit trail
- Submitting invoices on client portals such as Oracle, Ariba and Coupa
- Investigating and resolving all queries relating to debt, for example rates, hours worked, purchase orders. This will include liaising with the Accounts Receivable Assistant to ensure credit notes and invoices are raised as required to solve the issue
- Reconciling client Accounts Receivable balances including Self Bill accounts and ensuring cash is allocated accurately and quickly to ensure aged balances are up to date and accurate
- Sending copy invoices and credit notes to clients to assist in the collection of debt
- Liaising with the Management Accountant (AR) and Accounts Receivable Assistant on a regular basis to confirm status where required on invoices and credit notes which are being sent
- 2 years minimum experience working as a Credit Controller
- Experience using portals.
- Strong Excel skills (VLOOKUP's and Pivot Tables)
If this role is of interest, please apply online ASAP - please note, only short listed candidates will be contacted.