Credit Control and Accounts Receivable Supervisor - Retail/Cosmetics business
Salary: £35,000 - £38,000
Location: Central London
Hybrid: 2 -3 days in the office per week
The role will be a temporary to permanent position. Initially starting off as a temporary role until September and then in September a decision will be made to either make the candidate permanent or not based on performance.
We are partnering with a UK leading cosmetics business based in London who are looking for a Senior AR Specialist to join them on a temporary to permanent basis.
Main responsibilities and requirements:
- Experience in managing 1-3 individuals before - must have previously managed
- Credit Control Queries
- SAP experience and Excel up to V look ups and pivot tables are essential
- Experience in retail, FMCG or cosmetics business highly desirable.
- Responsible for maintaining the UK & Ireland ledgers
- Manage receivables for all retailers, boutiques, and ecommerce across a variety of brands for UKI
- Posting payments and client reconciliations
- Experience in dealing with complex queries and debit notes
- Ownership of the intercompany billing process
- Look after the AR month end closing and reporting to the AR Manager
- Internal and external stakeholder management
The successful candidate must have a minimum of 3-5 years previous experience working as a Senior Credit Controller/ Accounts Receivable Supervisor looking after a high number of live accounts. You will be well organised with an analytical mind and must be competent using SAP and Excel up to V Look Ups and pivot tables.
If this sounds like it could be a good fit for you and would like to discuss in more detail, please apply online ASAP.