City of London, London
Up to £28000 per annum
4 months ago
Cedar is currently recruiting a Credit Controller for a renowned company based in the City of London.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate that they've reduced aged debt in previous roles, as well as an analytical and logical approach to their role.
Some of the duties for the role are:
- Full responsibility for your own ledger to reduced aged debt
- Resolve credit control and general queries
- Report any unresolved queries
- Work on the aged debt report and prepare monthly debt reports
- Processing card payments
- Previous credit control experience is essential
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Analytical and logical approach to work
- Ability to demonstrate reduction of aged debt in previous positions
This is a great opportunity for somebody who is looking to join a fantastic and exciting company, and enhance, as well as utilise, their existing skills.