Credit Administrator - Recruitment Industry
Location: NW London
Hybrid: 5 days in the office
We are partnering with a leading search business based in NW London who are looking for a Credit Administrator to join their team on a permanent basis. You will become a member of a highly driven and fast paced team. The role will involve carrying out day to day Credit Control Administrator duties, working closely with the Credit Controllers and other departments within the business to support the overall functioning and success of the Credit Control department.
Main responsibilities and requirements:
- Printing and sorting invoices daily
- Scanning invoices and the backup documents on a daily basis
- Retrieve old invoices and old documents from archive (if/when necessary) by using various systems
- Prioritise urgent requests from the respective credit controller
- Assist with various queries that may arise during the day
- Ensuring all invoices are printed and scanned as per the timeline given from the credit controller
- Support Credit control when required
The successful candidate must have previous experience working as an administrator working within a fast-paced environment. You will be well organised with an analytical mind and be competent using Excel.
If this sounds like it could be a good fit for you and would like to discuss in more detail, please apply online ASAP.