City of London, London
£70000 - £75000 per annum + Bonus & Benefits
3 months ago
A Cost Transformation Lead is urgently required for a leading Business Services organisation. This role will be key to supporting the teams through the cost transformation lifecycle from strategic opportunity assessment through to supporting delivery of specific cost savings initiatives. You will bring external challenge and a breadth and depth of expertise underpinned by analytics and innovative thinking. To be successful in this role you will have experience of helping to shape and lead projects across multiple functions to deliver sustainable savings
- Prior experience in supporting Cost Transformation / Cost Savings exercises for complex organisations.
- Commitment to service and delivery excellence.
- Display high degree of personal effectiveness, able to maintain pace of delivery, lead and manage project teams.
- Be tenacious
- Strong project management skills, capable of managing large or complex programmes that encompass change and transformation.
- Bring innovative and fresh thinking in procurement delivery and specialist areas of expertise to ensure high degree of client satisfaction.
- Excellent interpersonal and engagement skills with ability to support and positively challenge clients and deliver negotiations.
- A clear, concise communicator with strong presentation skills (oral and written) and ability to positively influence.
- People management experience and skills including providing guidance and support to project teams and individuals.
- The ability to change and influence stakeholders at all levels
- An impeccable record in delivery of cost reduction projects
- Experience conducting activity value analysis
- Will have worked in a complex and changing environment with demanding business objectives
- Is innovative, self-starter and results orientated
- Experience of direct and indirect people management.
- Minimum degree level qualification.