ROLE: Corporate Tax Senior Manager / Director (Film & TV)
SALARY: £93,000 - £140,000
An exciting opportunity working for a UK Top 15 Accounting firm at a Senior Manager or Director level in their Film & TV team handing their Corporate Tax has come to the market.
The position will form part of the Corporate Tax group within the London Tax department. The vast majority of the workload will relate to providing advice to and leading key projects for clients from the creative teams. This is a unique opportunity for someone who has an interest/previous experience in this sector or wants to focus on one specialism going forward.
The creative team is an exciting team to be a part of due to the types of clients that are serviced daily. You will be dealing with clients from all different creative sectors including Film & TV, Video Games, Sports, etc. One day you could be working with a Hollywood Blockbuster movie, the next you could be working with a well-known sports team. If you enjoy working in Corporate Tax, but want to work on exciting and unique projects, then this is the opportunity for you.
SOME RESPONSIBILITIES ARE:
- Responsibility for a portfolio of creative sector corporate clients and leading projects in relation to this.
- Advising on issues brought up by clients and the operation of the reliefs, as well as how clients can structure their productions to obtain the maximum benefit from them.
- Working directly with Partners in the Tax and the Film & TV Teams.
- There is also the opportunity to work across other clients within our Mainstream Tax team to help broaden your experience and enhance your portfolio.
The ideal candidate will be ACA/ACCA/CTA qualified and will be someone who has an interest in this sector. Previous experience/knowledge of this sector would be valuable. You must also be a self-starter who is comfortable working with cross-functional teams.
BENEFITS INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Hybrid working policy.
- A 35-hour working week with flexibility around the core hours of 10am-4pm
- Working from home allowance
- Pension Scheme
- Holiday package + option to buy & sell.