We at Cedar have partnered with a Real Estate Investment firm who focus on retail, office space and residential projects who have a portfolio valued at nearly £1 Billion our client makes space for businesses and individuals to flourish and develop.
We are looking to hire a proactive Corporate Tax Manager who will be part of team of 3 reporting directly into the Head of Tax.
The main function will be UK Corporate Tax Compliance which entails:
- Preparing tax figures and tax notes for accounts.
- Preparing UK Corporation Tax returns.
- Preparing income tax returns for LLPs.
- Preparing UK Corporation Tax returns for Non-Resident Landlord Companies.
- Proactively monitoring legislation to assist with MTD.
- Supporting the HoT with REIT reporting.
- Reviewing draft financial statements and preparing tax provisions working closely with the finance team.
- The role will also see you be exposed to VAT/Transfer Pricing.
If you are 3 years post qualified CTA/ACA/ACCA, have strong technical acumen with an attention detail and can demonstrate your experience and expertise within compliance and risk management then please apply below.