ROLE: Corporate Tax Manager - Fintech Company
SALARY: £70,000 - £85,000 (& 10-15% bonus)
LOCATION: London (Hybrid - Min. 2-3 days per week in the Office)
An exciting role working for a global fintech business in London with a recognisable brand presence has come to the market. Due to their plans to increase headcount in tax this year, this is an excellent opportunity for candidates with some in-house experience OR candidates in practice looking to make a move in-house.
As the Corporate Tax Manager, you will be required to support the growing portfolio of businesses due to the pipeline of acquisitions expected to close in the foreseeable future. Along with such project-based work, you will also take responsibility to deliver on annual and quarterly reporting deadlines, assist in the preparation of UK Tax Returns for the UK Group in addition to supporting the new acquired entities to integrate into an end-to-end high quality financial function.
- Preparation and review of UK tax computations and tax provision calculations, along with the overview and preparation of tax disclosures in Group statutory accounts.
- Review of international quarterly and year-end tax provision calculations (IFRS and US GAAP)
- Exposure to UK tax issues such as CIR, CFC, R&D, Group Payment Arrangement etc. whilst working with members of the finance team on international tax reforms and overseas tax compliance, including the oversight of the group's International Transfer Pricing Methodology and documentation.
- Liaise with queries from HMRC and external third-party advisors.
- Support integration of newly acquired business partners into the Group.
The ideal candidate will have several years' experience in an Corporate Tax role and will ideally be CTA, ACA, or ACCA qualified. The client would welcome candidates from practice or industry, and knowledge of reporting will be extremely beneficial.
The client has a hybrid working set up and so would be office based for 2-3 days a week (flexible) and can offer a 10-15% bonus for this role.
Please get in touch for more information on 07562514078.