We have partnered with a highly regarded Real Estate Investment company based in the London.
We are looking to hire a highly motivated self starting Corporate Tax Compliance Manager on a 12 month Fixed Term Contract.
The role does offer a hybrid working environment and covers the following responsibilities :
- Managing the UK Corporate Tax Compliance function for a portfolio of entities making sure time submission of all CT and other returns.
- Supervise and Review ATED and SDLT Returns.
- Review VAT returns as and when necessary.
- REIT financial statement review and PID tax deductions.
- Review schedules of quarterly reporting on capital allowances and losses.
- Review of transfer pricing calculations for returns.
- Developing relations with other departments, e.g. Treasury and Legal.
If you are CTA/ACA/ACCA, have previous management experience and can display strong leadership skills and experience of UK REIT or have property investment compliance experience with an FRS 102 environment then this role could be for you and don't hesitate to apply.