We at Cedar have partnered with prestigious privately owned Real Estate Investment group based in London.
We are looking to hire a Tax Accountant with a minimum of 3-4 years of experience, who can demonstrate their UK Corporate Tax Compliance background and their technological proficiency with Excel and Alphatax.
Reporting into and directly supporting the Senior Tax Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Preparation and tax technical analysis of GL data in Excel workpapers for inclusion in corporate tax computations.
- Prepare the UK corporate tax computations and returns using Alphatax, including Corporate Interest restriction returns, group relief claims/surrenders and Group tax summary for year end.
- Prepare a tax compliance checklist and review file for each entity.
- Prepare the return to provision calculations and tax notes under FRS102 for the statutory accounts for individual entities and consolidated group accounts for fiscal year 2023.
- Complete/review the overseas entities/jurisdiction draft tax provision packs and incorporate into the tax consolidations for tax reporting purposes.
- Assist in other duties and projects which may include tax forecasting, monthly/quarterly tax reporting.
This role would suit a proactive, energetic, analytical, diligent individual who can demonstrate strong inter-personal skills and a strong understanding of UK Corporate Tax Compliance then please apply.