Financial Reporting Manager
£75-85,000 + 20% bonus
City of London (WFH)
A senior Corporate Reporting Manager role for a high growth, FTSE listed FinTech organisation with awesome offices in the City of London.
The Corporate Reporting Manager role has been created due to huge profit growth over the last year and follows a recent internal promotion, and is responsible for the oversight and development of the Corporate Reporting team - managing a team of five direct reports, 3 of them qualified Accountants.
The business is looking for a practice trained ACA with strong IFRS knowledge and significant PQE, with the gravitas to partner Senior stakeholders across the business, as well as develop an ambitious team.
- Oversee the production of monthly management accounts, ensuring they are ready for CFO sign-off and presentation to the Board
- Drive efficiency across the production of management accounts
- Annual statutory accounts - coordinate and manage all year end processes
- Oversee production of Group subsidiary statutory accounts
- Quarterly audit process - plan profit review, and ensure all requested info is timely and complete
- Ensure all regulatory reporting - including quarterly and annual regulatory returns
- Oversee Accounts Payable function
- Ensure continual development of ambitious Corporate Reporting team
- Ad hoc work where necessary
- ACA Qualified
- Team management experience (from Practice or Industry)
- Experience working with large companies with strong knowledge of IFRS
- Effective communicator
- Salary up to £85,000
- 20% bonus (has consistently paid out every year)
- Very strong benefits package including generous pension and share scheme
- Flexible working (min. 2 days WFH)