A Corporate Finance Manager is sought by a listed business services / communications company who are a clear leader in their field. They have made key acquisitions in recent years, the most recent including a best-in-class digital and software platform that will allow them to engage with - and provide services to - their customers in a truly unique way. Now emerging from the challenges of Covid, they see a unique opportunity to grow their business over the coming years.
The Corporate Finance Manager will report to the Group FC and will work as a key member of the transactions team focusing on acquisitions and disposals. Duties include:
- Play a key role in transaction processes; liaise with equity, M&A, debt, legal and other advisors.
- Create forecast models and budgets for corporate development projects.
- Model financial returns for proposed projects / deals across a range of key metrics.
- Prepare / present reports on the viability / risks of proposed transactions or projects.
- Analyse and report on the performance of completed projects; explain any variances.
- A range of ad hoc projects (e.g. DCF analysis, investment appraisal, model building etc)
The ideal candidate for the position of Corporate Finance Manager will:
- Be a qualified accountant (ACA preferred)
- Possess significant deal focused corporate finance experience including acquisitions / disposals.
- Demonstrate the ability to build structured and sophisticated financial models.
- Have the interpersonal skills to work at all levels and to drive a deal to completion.
- Seek to progress their career in a dynamic, fast-paced business where they'll gain real exposure.
Salary: £70000 - £90000 + 30% bonus + benefits.