£70000 - £75000 per annum + Benefits
7 months ago
A Corporate Finance Manager for Europe is required for a well-known international property investment firm with a rapidly expanding portfolio. To support their continued growth, this a newly created role within the Corporate Finance Team to project manage transactions across their multi-billion pound portfolio. Operating across investment closing, investment management and valuations, this multi-faceted, role includes:
- Conducting commercial due diligence to support transaction decisions
- Supporting the execution and delivery of transactions through to completion
- Building and developing relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Analysing new and existing business initiatives, challenging assumptions, creating frameworks; evaluating new business models and highlighting any risks and opportunities
- Managing disposals processes where necessary
The successful candidate will be a qualified accountant with experience in Corporate Finance / Transaction Services or similar. You will either still be within practice or will have moved into industry as the finance support on valuations, deal structure and investment performance. Experience within the property sector is essential. Fluency in an additional European language would be a highly advantageous.
A confident and pro-active self-starter, you will be comfortable contributing to high-level strategic decision making whilst being able to 'roll up your sleeves' and get into the detail. You will have a track record of developing and building strong relationships. With outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, you will have the credibility and gravitas to work effectively with both finance and non-finance teams.